So many costumers have been concerning about the labor process through the improper User Monitoring
Thinking about it, Contele Team Field Manager has a manual monitoring control where the manager defines a period of what the app localization should be disabled and does not will send points to the system.
By default, system monitoring is set to "Monday to Friday from 7am to 7pm".
There are two ways to change the monitoring hour:
- Setting to all Users company
- Setting specific to one or more User
We advise you to set the standard in the company and defines the exceptions users
To set the monitoring hour of all the company’s User, you should:
- Go to Settings > Your Company
- Find the section of the App settings
- Turn off the button “Every-day monitoring (7 days a week), 24 hours”
To set the monitoring hour of only one User, you should:
- Go to Settings > User
- Change the User and click at the edit button (pencil icon)
- In the bottom of the interactive window, search for the “Monitoring’ option
- Select the days the feature should work
See an example:
Ready! After save, the User that you changed will be monitoring just in the time set up.
Leave your opinion and if do you have some doubt, talk with a expert on the chat online!
Don't forget, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are out of system.