Learn the method to delete a lot of places once according to your necessity.
To delete places from Contele Team Field Manager in bulk mode, you got to use the “delete an import made” feature. For that, just follow the step below:
- Go to Settings > Places.
- On this screen, you will tap at the “Export” button.
- Before import, you can choose to filter the places that you want to delete. If you choose not to use that filter, just export the places and pass to the next step.
- Open the spreadsheet with every place of the system, (you need to keep in this spreadsheet ONLY the PLACES that you want to delete).
❗ You can use the other kind of filters too. The important is keeping on the system just the places that will be updated.
5. Now, you should save the spreadsheet in (.CSV), with the format of (UTF-8).
Is mandatory to keep the ID column in Excel.
6. Import the spreadsheet and on that same screen select the ID field to The system recognizes the places that are already in the system.
Confirm that your screen looks the same as the image below:
5. Ater select the ID field, confirm if the field are associated and click at “Import”
8. Access the screen of imports and check if this information is done.
You can repeat the process according to your necessity.
Leave your opinion and if do you have some doubt, talk with an expert on the chat online!
Don't forget, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are out of the system.